Finally new tank pics.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brenden

See Anemaknee
Here are some pics of my 4 day old tank:) It is not finished. The lights are temp while I am finishing the canopy. They are a mixture of 20k and 10k 250w HQI. The tank has a 8500GPH closed loop and a 50 gallon sump with chiller. There is also a custom made 60 gallon frag tank on the system. A 100 gal fug is "prob" in the works

I love the aquascaping! Great job.That is one HUGE pink zoa colony! :shock:

Brenden, I really, really like this tank. It's the half cylinder right?? It looks way better than my lfs's and their's is the first half cylinder I saw.

Did I say really nice??

looks pretty dumb!!!!!! J/K that definately looks like a cool tank..it is different..you don't see alot of those.....did you pick up the tank from the lfs in your Ferrari????LOL......you got me wanting to set up my bowfront again!!!!

looks pretty dumb!!!!!! J/K that definately looks like a cool tank..it is different..you don't see alot of those.....did you pick up the tank from the lfs in your Ferrari????LOL......you got me wanting to set up my bowfront again!!!!

LMAO!!:lol:.

are you glad you set it up instead
of selling it
Do not know if I want to answer that right now. Ask me again in a few months. The tank looks better than I thought it would. I think it looks a lot better in person than the pics show. Once I get the lights on I will take some better pics.

I heard they were a lot harder to keep clean than a 500:D

Seriously, do you need to borrow my shoehorn? Think I saw a couple square inches of space in the bottom right back corner to fit a blasto...

Looks GREAT!!!

Gaby is just jealous because she wants to be cartman.:D

Seriously, do you need to borrow my shoehorn? Think I saw a couple square inches of space in the bottom right back corner to fit a blasto...
If you that is bad you should see the frag tank:eek:

Well it looks great. I've been dreaming of the 144 oceanic half cylinder myself - I think it's one of the neatest shaped tanks on the market today. I'll be tagging along to find out how you like it so keep the updates and commentary flowing!

Back