finally refound this place

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

khaosinc

the cyborg reefer
I knew I was a member somewhere that had local people in the forum. Finally re found this place and have been poking around.

Some names I recognize from over on RC as well..

so... um HI

well, I'm still not dead dispite the docs best effors. Still trying to keep the rather oversized tank going as I really can't do much else at the moment.

Kinda in limbo with SSDI.... ]

That pretty much sums it up.

Oh and might be going over to spokane for a tank if I get some pics of it. I so need more after all.

hey khaos i read your build thread over on rc. Glad your still around and kicking having your chest opened up is a huge thing. Btw how is your tank coming you should post some pics up of it here for people.

Don't have a pic handy, but heres a little movie thing I made on the POS camera I have. Ignore the attention seeking sailfin...

Quick summery for anyone who doesn't know me/my tank. 10'x4'x30" 750 gallons, with a 300 gallon sump/cryptic zone. There is a 240 gallon fuge in progress currently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz8xkfJFII8

Love the size

Don't have a pic handy, but heres a little movie thing I made on the POS camera I have. Ignore the attention seeking sailfin...

Quick summery for anyone who doesn't know me/my tank. 10'x4'x30" 750 gallons, with a 300 gallon sump/cryptic zone. There is a 240 gallon fuge in progress currently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz8xkfJFII8

Khaosinc looking for your thread on RC is the Tank Glass? Who was the MFG ? & are you happy with it?

Wow, beautiful tank. Thanks for sharing. Watching that video makes me want to get a bigger tank. Anyone willing to help put an addition on my house for a new fish room?

lol, just gut you garage, and wall it in. Works great, thats what I did.

Don't ask me what happens if I ever have to move though

Back