Ok so here's my fish list so far, things may change later on

Powder blue tang
Clown tang
Blonde naso tang (maybe)
4 bartletts anthias
Blue spot jaw fish
Orange spot goby

Then my current 3 fish.

As for coral it wil be mainly sps with the few lps and zoos i already have.

almighty, tanks going into final place in the morning and then everything will be transferred over the same day, hopping to do it all in 4 hours but with this stuff that mean 2 days LOL

here are a couple pics of the rock work, sorry about the haze in the water that should clear up soon then i will shoot better pics for you.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

wow that looks great! when that algae comes, you wont be able to tell the difference between the foam and the rock!

Thanks guys! Sorry for a slow response.

Ordered the calcium reactor today and a dual media reactor, as well as a controller is coming Monday! Just about done and ready for it to cycle!!

Can't wait to fill it with aussie sps colonies lol

Had some issues with the reef keeper elite setup, so sent it back and they fixed it and should be back again today.... hopefully, lol. Other than that I have a couple fish ithe tank and it has cycled for about 30 days now, going to be adding coral starting this Friday.

Ok well everything is officially done and the tank has been cycling for per 30 days now. It's finally time fir fish and coral

that looks like a cool tank. i have qustion though. how is the wall going to look when its all done will it change colors or is that the look?

Back