First time posting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

KimD

Hello, I have been into the reef hobby for almost two years. I have a 60 gallon cube and a 75 gallon. I am preparing to set up a 180 in the near future. I figured it would be good to start posting so I am used to it when I start my next build.

Thank you. It might take a while to figure out the picture thing but everything is better with pictures.

If you currently use any of the photo sharing sites, they can make posting a lot easier since they tend to allow a copy and paste (BB board) from the images themselves.
I have never used the gallery here though, so it could be just as easy....

Welcome Aboard KimD!! :welcome:

On a side note: Cory, hows Hank doing? I saw the post about the tank this morning on FB but haven't caught any updates.

Hello, I have been into the reef hobby for almost two years. I have a 60 gallon cube and a 75 gallon. I am preparing to set up a 180 in the near future. I figured it would be good to start posting so I am used to it when I start my next build.

Welcome Kim. Besides pictures of the current setup, we'd love to hear your plans for the future build. I'm one of those in the hobby that enjoys the build as much as sitting back and enjoying the work. (Then again, I'm never done building. :) )

Hey yeah...thanks for bringing this back up. We havent seen pics yet! How is the new 180 coming along?

Kim is super busy these days, but hopefully soon it'll all settle down after this quarter with school. Keep it up Kim!! Hang in there and good luck on the current tanks you have going since I can only imagine how busy you are with work, school, life, PLUS all your tanks... CHEERS buddy!!!

Oh we all know how that is. I wish I had more time to spend on my tanks. Life just gets in the way! We will keep waiting.. :)

Hi, posting the first time here. I started the hobby last April and now running a 120 ,55,29 and my lobster tank..Its addictiing..lol New camera 022.jpg

Hey Lori, welcome to Reef Frontiers.
Look forward to seeing a new build thread in the members showcase forum. Are you getting the 180?

Great to see you here Lori!!!

oh.......this is Willie.............................

Back