Fish Feeding Fun

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

was that a clarion angel or a blue x queen cross? etheir way, i have never seen ethier of those for sale...not even on line:shock: .

thanks guys. BTW tank is a 90 gallons without sump :)

Last edited:
was that a clarion angel or a blue x queen cross? etheir way, i have never seen ethier of those for sale...not even on line:shock: .

a queen, it's brought up in my tank from as small as 2" juvenile. color turn out to be not so brilliant :(

Now there's a time bomb ready to explode :rolleyes:

No denying they look beautiful and healthy, but I sure wish that there's a bigger tank in the works.

i agree, the tank is getting too small for them. nvm, going to give them up soon. hope that they'll find a better home :oops:

Don't get me wrong for what I can see you have been taking great care of them, they all look healthy and happy, it's just getting a little crowded in there.

Don't get me wrong for what I can see you have been taking great care of them, they all look healthy and happy, it's just getting a little crowded in there.

i deffinently agree...this was just an estimate, but i counted roughly 60 inches of fish:shock:. i could be wrong on that though, but still....in a 90?

nope, totally agreed with you.
i aware about the crowdiness, and have been upgraded from 2 x 25g to this 2 years ago. can't manage to upgrade further because of space constraint and time consumed, got another 75g reef to take care of. some of them have been with me for 5 years. giving up on them was a very difficult decisions to make. :(

Last edited:
soo did those fish come out of 25gallons or are they only 2 years old?

where is singapore?

half out of them raised from juvenile and transfered from 2 x 25.

an island in asia.

the 2 years old tank shot:

Last edited:
Back