fish stores from tacoma to olmpia?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

as1720

Female Hermit crab
Any good ones? We are in tacoma an are heading to olympia any along the way?

Indoor reef, is my fav, as they are friendly and honest. Aquarium Paradise in Tacoma, I'm not a fan off as they are expensive and will trash talk other stores in the area, seen it first hand. Cool mom and pa joint in sumner, Tropical fish world, I think? Good people and they have a decent selction of marine stuff.

To be honest, if you have a question and you want real knowledge I would go to barrier in renton. Sure it is a drive, but worth it. JM .02

-augustus

that's what I thought thanks. I heard a lot of hype from someone I know, but the stories sounded like just that...stories

No i ment what i said lol :D.... the boyfriends friend says his buddy owns the shop. We are going to tomorrow. they have a web site its down right now and i dont think he knows its down. Just wondering if any one knows first hand.

Olympia Store

The "new" store, by owner of Extreme Marine, I think is called Exotic Aquaria and Reptile in West Olympia is a neat store. I've purchased some nice stuff there. There is a humongous clam in their front display tank!

sorry but they are different....... there is wild world (weest side of town) which was old extreme marine and then there is exotic aquaria more north end and there is another coming soon called the living reef......... its in the final stages.

So is the exotic aquaria worth going to, im into herps too so if it is mainly herps thats ok with me! lol We would just be going there so if it isnt worth going all that way we will just go to barrier reef. lol

Exotic Aquaria
912 Hensley Street NE
Olympia, WA. 98516

Just off Martin Way near Tanglewild
Been there several times.

Back