Fish stuff swap meet Today!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Barbie

Fishaholic
I meant to post this last week, but well, life happened :p. Here is the information about the swap meet that the freshwater club is putting on:

The Inland Northwest Aquarium Society, a non-profit group for promoting the fish-keeping hobby, is holding a swap meet tomorrow from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

The public is welcome to bring their stuff to sell (rent one of our tables for $20 or bring your own for $10) or just come look for bargains on fish and aquarium items.

We will also be raffling off a brand-new 54-gallon corner bow aquarium with stand, top, and many accessories. Complete set-up valued at over $1,000. Tickets are $5 and you do not have to be present to win.

There will be drawings for door prizes every half hour. You do need to be present to win those.

Date and time: Sunday, July 26, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

For questions or directions, e-mail through this ad or call 891-7050.

Hope to see you there!

Everyone is welcome. It should be pretty laid back!

Barbie

Barbie, I'd meant to post something about it the other day as well, but forgot!! Everyone show up and help support our local INWAS!! I'd hoped to have a bunch of equipment available, but haven't got as far on the 200 as I'd planned.

The 54 gallon corner tank is a heck of a raffle prize!!! We plan to be there, after the wedding!!!

Back