FITD's 120G

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

"I love living in a glass house, so open, so beautiful, and you can see all these rocks lying around to throw whenever you want...."

Nick

It is possible that the mandarin was dead first, because I've had it for less than two months. It was very active, and it hadn't gotten skinny (although it was not eating prepared foods), but you never know. . .

That anemone was pretty sticky, and had enough sting to leave welts on my hands, but I'm a sensitive gal!

Thanks for the input, Maxx! Either way, I'm bummed to see the mandarin meet its end.

Oh, and the lyretail is quite a character. I have had him for 1 1/2 years. It used to insult my scooter blenny by treating him like a rock. If ever the blenny would hold still, the anthias would sit on it. Not aggression per se, just though he looked like furniture I guess!

Thanks, Mike. That fish was never given a name, so I thought he was guaranteed to live forever!

My water perams are in balance now! I bought a Mg test kit of my own yesterday, too. Thanks so, so much for your help over the holiday!

FishinInTheDark said:
Thanks, Mike. That fish was never given a name, so I thought he was guaranteed to live forever!

Are you sure MikeS didn't give it a name in secret? ROFL :lol:

NaH2O said:
Are you sure MikeS didn't give it a name in secret? ROFL :lol:

I would never ever name somebody else's fish....like some others we won't mention...*cough*Nikki*cough*....:lol: Poor Spike....may he rest in peace...:lol:

MikeS

Back