Flex Spa/PVC

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Hey guys! I have a buddy over there in the US who wants some flex spa/pvc. Where would you get something like that over there? I got mine from a pool company here in the Bahamas, but not sure where over there might sell the same stuff. I believed they checked HD and Lowe's, but no luck...Any help will be greatly appreciated:)

hmmm i don't know dood.
Well i guess Brenden just needs to eat a bunch of beans, then go in the tub ... and the rest in history :lol: :lol: .

(Gabster in a serious mode) i seriously don't know dood... hmmm home depot?

Pool/spa companies use it all the time. Here in Canada we actually buy it from the USA. We have yet to find an affordable place to get it.

Niether Home Depot or Lowes near me carry it, but Ace hardware does. I ordered mine through Savko plumbing supplies.

Hey this is a good thread I need some of this stuff, seems like I need to look at the pool places, unless someone can tell me the HD & Lowe's keeps their pool stuff elsewhere than the plumbing, you know how these places are with stuff like that?

From what I recall in Home Depot it was a few aisles away from the plumbing section. It was definitely not with the fittings and the hard PVC but more with ice maker line tubing. I can never figure out how they come up with their aisle layouts.

we have two home depot's here. one has it , the other one doesn't...lowes doesn't carry it here

I'm looking for 1 1/2" & 2" HD or Lowes here doesn't carry that size. All the pool & spa dealer in town hard plumb their tubs now because after a few years they have problems with the spa-flex. Also the plumbing stores don't carry it that size because of the same issues over time & we have a tons of stores in the city.

I actually order mine from www.savko.com. It's cheaper than HD if you are ordering other plumbing supplies as well, especially Ball Valves. They carry the nice Spears ones in single Union and double union along with a bunch of other good stuff.

Back