For Mikes and Steves

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Is your name Mike or Steve?

• Total voters
Oh man your just chasing my butt around this board arent you??? lol Hmmmm....must think of a way to get you back....hmmm

Mike

Hey you twip you can't do that, it is not fare. Now you will reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly going to pay :D :lol::lol:

Last edited:
My my Boomer what a striking resemblance you have to your mentor :p :p ;) :D :D . Its kinda like that pet thing, the more you hang around them the more you start to look like them?? :idea: :p :D

Mojo will not be recieving any parcel from this point in time forward :idea:

Mike

military_soldier_firing_md_clr.gif
..........MOJO

So while we have you hear Ron...hmmmm ... Boomer :p I wanted to take advantage of your vast knowledge. Is it true that after having a sucessfull dsb in your tank for more the 2 years you form an emotional bond with the sand infuana?????????? :D If this is true which one do you feel most attached to?? The smooth shelled and oh so cuddly pod?? or the the sometimes abrasive yet strong willed bristle worm?? :eek:

You know if your dead already you might as well jig the hole a little deeper :D

Mike

That avatar of yours, are you the dog or pig ? You seem to be excited. Is this the one and only time you ever gotten layed ;) I thought you were into sheep ?

You seem to be excited. Is this the one and only time you ever gotten layed I thought you were into sheep
Well once I figured out the idea was not to jump over them I did pretty well!!! :eek: :p

Mike

Too funny.... :lol:

Missed this the first time around....One more Mike....now 60%/40% :lol:

And Yes, I do have an emotional attachment to my sandbed....that's why it's going to be SO hard to box it up and ship it to Nikki C.O.D. :( :lol:

MikeS

At least you are not a sock puppet

Yah, I know, as Mojo likes to play with his sock ;) ( I think I misspelled that) Who else would play with him, except a sheep maybe and it looks like it is trying to get away, with fancy manoveurs.

Last edited:
MikeS said:
And Yes, I do have an emotional attachment to my sandbed....that's why it's going to be SO hard to box it up and ship it to Nikki C.O.D.

Go ahead SandBoy! I'll take REAL good care of it for you.....that is if the stench doesn't make me pass out. Before you box it up, be sure to give your bristleworms some sugar. I guess you can't leave out the bugs either....give them some cuddles, too. Oh....can you toss in some of your dried phytoplankton?? :lol:

Back