Forum upgrade

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Forum upgrade is going to take quite a bit longer. Need to rebuild all the threads and rebuild the search engine. Could be down for another couple of hours.

All previous upgrades have been an hour or less. This one caught me off guard time-wise. Don't worry, we will be up later.

Jay

I am rebuilding the search index now. Could take up to 5 hours. This is warming up to be an all day project. Sorry, forums will be down for a while.

Jay

Hey Chief or any other member of Pnwmas feel free to add a link to your club site in your signature line. That way you might be able to draw some folks that may not know about your club??

You wpuld go to your settings and thenclick on the edit signature line, from their you could put a link or add a banner. We would love to have you folks hang around RF to, nothing wrong with running on a couple of boards?? lol

hope it helps

Mojo

Thanks Mojoreef. I try! LOL! And no there is nothing wrong with running a couple of boards but there is something called , sleep and work that keeps getting in the way darn it! LOL!

On the forum index, on a bar near the top of the screen on the right side, you should see you're username, then Notifications, Settings, Log Out.

Click on settings

This brings up a new bar that runs vertical on the left side of your screen.

Under the 'My Settings' box, (third section down in said new column on the left) there is a link you can click called 'Edit Signiture'

Click that, and hopefully it is self explanatory from there

Thanks Mojoreef. I try! LOL! And no there is nothing wrong with running a couple of boards but there is something called , sleep and work that keeps getting in the way darn it! LOL!

Well you can run on this site on the even numbered days since you have the odd numbered days booked up on PNWMAS! Just an idea!?!? :) :) :p

Ahh upgrade...I thought there was something wrong with forum runner until I tried to get there on my computer at home. Well I guess I needed to make an account at this site anyways.What time did it shut down this morning?

Jay just has to be the quiet unsung hero of PNWMAS. Also major props to RF for the generosity of opening the RF to PNWMAS and the ability to see the mutual benefits.

Jay has always been a great asset to the club. Shame it wasn't ever really recognized much as he does a lot.

Back