frag swap question

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tyson256031

hey does anyone know when there are frag swaps? how do you join these or attend them, i have never gone to one but am very interested in them.

go to psas site,register there...then u can see where the swap is gonna be and you are welcome to come there,you can get membership too that way u can join the raffle and all that other goodies like a membership card where u can get discounts from our sponsors...:)
btw welcome to reef frontiers!:)

Frag swap in kent on sept 19th for PSAS cost 30$ for one year membership.
All PSAS meeting open to public just join club to participate in raffels and drawings. (i belive)

The PSAS September 2009 Meeting will be a Frag Swap, September 19, 2009.

Meridian Grange Hall
15422 SE 272nd St.
Kent, WA 98042-4231

The Frag Swap will run from 1:00 PM -- 5:00 PM
Setup will begin at 12:00 for those bringing frags to swap or sell.​

thanks guys i will look in that, are the prices better then the LFS at the swaps?

thanks guys i will look in that, are the prices better then the LFS at the swaps?

Uhh, YEAH!! :D Getting stuff from fellow reefers blows LFS prices out of the water, so to speak, lol. At the April swap, through the raffle, I got three cool sps frags for FREE!! And we got tons of frags from other reefers, and I think we spent $70 total. Its AWESOME!

+1 jag3534...its a lot of fun...last time i went home with 2 acan frags i won from the raffle...it was fun and im looking forward on this one...i might bring in a few frags to sell/trade...

so if you have a bunch of frags to sell or trade, should you bring them in a Styrofoam box? or what? how does that work?

Yeah, you can. The people that bring a LOT brought a little tank to setup. But most just do the styro box method.

go to psas site,register there...then u can see where the swap is gonna be and you are welcome to come there,you can get membership too that way u can join the raffle and all that other goodies like a membership card where u can get discounts from our sponsors...:)
btw welcome to reef frontiers!:)
hope to see you at the frag swap.

thanks all i will be there, does it cost to sell anything? or if i bring a small 10-20 gallon setup? im bringing a ton of smaller frags, i have a very good priced wholesaler and im going to be passing the savings on let me know if there are any specifics you'd like to get as i will be ordering very soon. he orders from ora, rebmar reef, and now and then from SDC.

g&n salty you might want to change the link to your website as your signature unless im looking for private school aid lol...

can i sell fish there? i have an 8in sailfin tang who's way to big for my tank and i need to get rid of him. i also have a mated pair of maroon clowns as well as about 4 other fish. i have way to many fish and its time to find them some new homes

Back