frag swap question

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

so if you have a bunch of frags to sell or trade, should you bring them in a Styrofoam box? or what? how does that work?

for sure there will be a thread here soon before the meeting....you can tell people what u have for sale or trade....or if u are looking for certain corals that u like then u can holla and let everyone know,,,then somebody might chime in and let u know they have it....then u can deal with that person....:rolleyes:

can i sell fish there? i have an 8in sailfin tang who's way to big for my tank and i need to get rid of him. i also have a mated pair of maroon clowns as well as about 4 other fish. i have way to many fish and its time to find them some new homes
u can try putting it in the livestock for sale forum

does it cost to setup a small tank, thats the big question for me. i will do that as well, i was just wondering if i could bring them to the event.

or i could do one for the frags and one for the fish. also roughly how many ppl come to buy things?

will it cost money to bring a small setup to the frag swap?

Not that I know of! Just your time and effort to do the setup. And selling stuff in the livestock for sale thread works pretty good. That might be a lot of stress on those fish to do that much moving and temp fluctuations and whatnot. The one they had in April had a huge turnout, like 30-50people i think?

No it wont cost you to bringa tank and sell stuff except you need to be an active member.
All memberships are due to renew in september so this is as good of time as any to renew your PSAS memberships..

so if i get one now will i have to renew in September? that would be a wast of money lol???

so if i get one now will i have to renew in September? that would be a wast of money lol???

The first meeting is Sept. 19th. So on Sept. 1 go the website, sign up via paypal and presto you are a member. Then get your frags ready.

By the way new members have to give me a free frag. It's kinda like getting jumped into a gang.:lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding of course.:D

By the way new members have to give me a free frag. It's kinda like getting jumped into a gang.:lol::lol::lol:
Just kidding of course.:D

This guy is NOT kidding!!! He is a big bully and will take your lunch money!!! When you see him run..........:badgrin::badgrin:

ok ill bring back up lol ;) how many frags should i bring as of right now im bringing either a 14 gallon bio cube or a 20 long with a HOB filter and some lighting, and a k1 power head. I think that would work, i have about 30+ frags i want to bring with me.

where do i pay with paypal. the only place that says how to pay is by sending a check in. another person said if i joined now that it would be for next year.

i will be bringing TON of blue tip green slimmer, all different sizes, a bunch of hammer coral, frog spawn, acans, tons of different zoas, maybe a couple smaller clams but idk about them, yumas, favias just a huge variety, i don't have an exact list yet lol but these are things i have that i can bring.

also if anyone is interested i will have pics of the sailfin tang im trying to sell and they can come over after to buy him, since i only live less then 1 mile down the road, lol. im glad its so close. i literally live less than a mile.

Back