Frag Swap Saturday

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jeffnewt

Barred Morey
Just bringing this up again in case anyone forgot- I am told this is going to be at 2:00 or so at Dangs Resturant in woodinville.

I currently do not have anything to "swap", everything is still small. I would however like to swap for some cash. I am looking to get some zoas and some LPS. Also I am sill looking for some real nice liverock.

Jeff

Oh, and if anyone has some plugs that fit into eggcrate I would like to buy some of that too.

I am also looking for zoa's, I am trying to get a green/brown frag of good size.

millepora, and live rock as well, if only one good piece that would help.

Jeff

btw- I have spanish ribbed newts I am selling this month as well. Fully aqautic, very cool. Captive bred. PM me if you are interested. I can bring some by the swap if you want to see them.

Last edited:
Hi Jeff, I've got some pieces of rock that are good sized (6 - 8 pounds) that are totally encrusted with zoa's, unfortuneatly I won't be able to attend the meeting today, just got home from the hospital yesterday and not quite able to drive yet, if you are interested we can work something out, let me know, here's a couple of photo's, regards, Joe
P3270032.jpg

P3270035.jpg

P3270038.jpg

Back