• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Frag Tank for Lorrie!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JPG@CFI

Precision Fabricator
RF,

Lorrie just ordered a sweet little frag tank for trading/selling her frags. It is 24x18x10 all clear rimless. It turned out awesome!

When you see her at the frag swaps, check out her frag tank, and buy some FRAG'S! Funny, she hasn't even seen it yet, I'm so sneaky, he, he, he,!

My lens cap in the bottom

I'm happy to have a sample of their fabulous craftsmanship on a smaller scale. It will be at all the frag swaps. So definitely stop and check it out.

Being an owner of one of Jason's tank (375g) for 7yrs, I can say craftsmanship is top notch.
Completely satisfied with my tank, I'm sure Lorrie will be too.

I just got back to work from picking it up. It is soooo pretty! Its gonna work great.
Funny, I told Jason, he had to know it was a reefers car when I opened the trunk and had to move styrofoam boxes and egg crate around to make room for the tank. LOL!

Dang, I should have taken a pic of it full to coral today. The tank worked out perfect today at the frag swap. A lot of people asked who made it. Many great commemts on it too.
Thanks again Jason!

Back