Fragmans Tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

some more from yesterday

IMG_3218_edited.jpg

IMG_3220_edited.jpg

IMG_3224_edited.jpg

Blue Thingy

Ya that Blue Thingy is "Mr. Squirty". Ask Tracy how far out of the tank his range is. I have placed a protective acrylic sheet right over him to keep him from splashing the lights. When Tracy comes over I take the acrylic off to give him a fair chance at hitting him.:razz:

Not really

Roscoe:

Bring your camera over, get real close and I'll give him a good jab. You should get a pretty good shot of the water as it hits your lens.

Just kidding!

Tracy:

Did you get any shots of that Purple, Blue and green deep water colony that I have down low in the center of the tank? You know the one below the Oregon tort colony. I'm going to put together a "frag pack" or two to sell and I'd like to have that one included.

Do you think that I should charge more for corals that are "Pest Free"? Heck I just spent a month treating for RB. That wasn't cheap or convenient. I know that when I'm buying stuff from now on that I'm going to be paying special attention to where it comes from. Like you, I will quarantine all my new corals, but just the same, its nice to know that they are "Probably" pest free even before they go into my quarantine. It just feels safer that way.

Last edited:
Paul I will look, I think so. As far as charging more. I think I would be the wrong person to ask. I think they should be FREE LOL. I would put a note that they are pest free and watch them go like hot cakes. I think size is a factor and throw in a freebee of green slime or something.
PS Price ?. You won't have a prob getting what you ask for. I seen the coral up close and some of the best stuff around. I will look for that shot if I don't have I will come over and take one. Chow

Yea Paul, You have some most beautiful colors around. Your growth in your setups is insane. I wish I had that much growth, but my system is still in infant stages. IM sure someone will get a smoking deal.
Hey Tracy, when are you going sell some frag packs, you sweet coral also......

No corals for sale just FREE LOVE.

HareKrishna Krishna,Krishna,Hare,Hare,Harerama
self-realization it cleanses the heart :) :)

Back