Free xbla game

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yep you just go there on jan 23 and download the game :) Have you had any problems with your xbox live? i havent so im very happy that im getting a free game

I'm po'ed. I got the red ring of death for the 2nd time since I've owned the console and I got it when it was first released. Anyhow, I'm not worried about that as microsoft always owns up to it and fixes/replaces it and the platforms as of late have come out more stable. My issue is I can't download the stupid game while my console sits in TX being repaired lol. You can believe customer support will be getting a call from a customer claiming they owe me 800 pts ;)

Any gamers on here interested I love playing and will be up and running soon as my console gets back. Tieg is the screen name ;)

Tieg i hear you man i got my xbox 360 the day it was released and 6 months later got the rrod :( so i went and traded my old one in for the hew hdmi version so far so good. You can add me to your friend list NextBrady816

I'll get you on the friends list soon as I have it. Yep...my first one failed 6 mos after I first got it. Although I may have sped up that process as it was in my entertainment cabinet and there was not a whole lot of ventilation. Got real hot and failed but as part of my extended warranty gamestop replaced the console no questions asked. Since then I kept it on top of the entertainment system where ventilation would not be a problem and it lasted 2 years. I got my serial number copied in the high hopes the console I get back does not match and is indeed a new console. I tried to get it replaced at gamestop but they have since stopped honoring the extended warranty until AFTER microsofts 3 year expires. I guess they were losing bucks lol.

Back