FS: 20-long, drilled, 10g sump, stand

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Before I can spend money on live rock for my new 45g cube, I have to move some stuff taking up space in my garage. Here are the specs on a used setup I've got sitting around:
- 20g-long, drilled in top left with overflow box. Corraline needs to be cleaned off with a bit of vinegar water and elbow grease.
- 10g sump with baffles. Not expertly made, but worked very well for me. There is a drain section, a fuge section and a section for a return pump.
- Black stand (see pic). Made for a 20-long and 10g sump. Some water damage along two edges; I used a table cloth to make it prettier. No hood.
- 20W fluorescent strip light (30")
- I believe I also have a SeaClone 100 with MJ1200. It will hang-on-side of the 10g sump.

$50 takes the whole thing.

Cheers!

PS - I used a Coralife 2x 65W fixture for this tank (not included). Here's a link of the former lively tank if interested -- http://affablereef.fotopic.net/.

PPS - My bad... I'm in Redmond.

Last edited:
Hi -- Actually, all the corals have been long-sold. That was a setup I had running back in Atlanta, in my grad school, ghetto reef days. When I came out here for work back in January, I only brought the tank with me. I haven't decided if I will sell the lights yet, but make me an offer! :)

Back