Getting out of the hobby

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

GauchoFish

Hi all I am currently living in Marysville and am moving in a month but cannot take the tank with me, so I am selling my system complete as is. If you want to part out after, or get a couple of guys to buy it all at the same time that is fine but I am not going to part out. Here is a list of the items:

37gal tank w/ stand for sale with all accessories:

6 bulb t-5 lighting
2 seio pumps
remora pro w/ mag 3 and prefilter box
66lbs LR
Reeftek Auto Top Off
Phosban Reactor
CPR Hang on Refungium
Apartment RO Unit
Buckets, holders, calcium, phosban, test kits
1 O. Clownfish
1 Purple Firefish
1 Bubble Coral
1 Hammer Coral
Many Green Mushrooms

Many Accessories.

I am only selling this due an upcoming move so I will only sell as a complete unit. I am asking for $700 but will entertain any reasonable offer. I am looking to move by the end of March so if this does not get sold by then I will keep it.

Thanks

Not sure right now on those prices. Really need to sell the livestock and LR first, asking $125 for all that. Plus you need to pick up.

kriswaters, if you are still interested please let me know I am still trying to find a home for my fish

What do you still have? I would be interested in LR, R/O, lighting test kits. Again I will be in Seattle in May, 15, 16 and 17.

PM me with pics/prices. I would take the fish, but I won't be livestock in until after my trip to Fresno in June.

Kris

Sorry Kris I need to move the fish first and hopefully before that time I must have misunderstood your situation

It is still all here and up for sale. Anyone with an offer please contact me and we'll work something out. I really need to move this stuff.

Back