Ghetto Reef: ~14 months

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Color is getting better and bette by the week and my pods population is coming back to full swing after a long post-interceptor hiatus.

Some quick snapshots:

Mille is coming back to a true pink
mille1.jpg

Actinic shot
act.jpg

Same area under halides
polyps.jpg

I'll grab more full tank shots at one month from that last set and try to post new sets each month. Should be intereting as Ghetto Reef is moving into a new tank at the end of june, so I will be thining and beautifying the herd.

-Erik

pssst... a little bird told me I would be selling my ricordea collection soon... Discount for PSAS members... Thread should be up in the next day or two.

Tank is definitely not the Ghetto reef anymore...more like a nice stop on the PSAS tank tour street of dreams ;)

Reed, I saw that little suggestion and I will see what I can do. I am moving on the of 13th june and The Ghetto Reef is moving into a new tank on the east side ; ) , so I may not be ready again in time for the tour. If I have two months I might be able to get the new tank up to snuff.

-Erik

she is packed to the gills Plack. I am in the process of thining her out, replacing colonys with new frags. I have about 3-4 to sell soon here.
Get it small again and up the quality a tad.

-Erik

Back