Glamour Shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well, since you brought it up......that was a self portrait of the wife and I, LOL
I have a remote switch in my hand LOL

You said you dont like to be in front of the camera but you still snuck in another new pic of you and the wifey dont be bashful.. after mikes pic I think hes trying to change the game I am not sure anyone can compete..

They just don't get anymore glamorous than that.
We were like 19, and I was hellishly skinny. Ahhh, I miss those days....

I think by tommorw everyone will be playing along got to keep it fun. at least you will be the most popular at the swap welcome to the club make a grand entrance.. everyone will know who you are .. I just wish I would have thought of it when I started.

Did someone say glamorous....?

100_1406.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage123.jpg

Upon closer inspection I saw daves gold chain I thought he may be Gangsta I am not so sure this is a good idea anymore. My prison tats may offset the situation, give me some street cred you know, some of the others pictured with mullets need not be worried your street cred will hold up you know OG

I cant go back to 88 without a bit of work but here's a few for the early 90's.

Rofl.
File0051.jpg

File0028.jpg

File0102.jpg

Ya, I kept the feathered mullet until about "01"

mullets everywhere I love it ... Is that a bannana and nuts your eating I think mikes pic has some has been trumped

oo oo can I play?

Couple old photos from South Dakota 3-4 years ago. A friend of mine is curator of the Reptile Gardens, and he set me free in the zoo at night. ;)
BrieGator.jpg

Having fun being a mountain goat in the Badlands. Mike told me if I fell, he was leaving and would tell people he had no idea who I was. What I'm standing on in this pic is the same as what you see in the background. The trail was made by Big Horn Sheep.
BrieBadlands2.jpg

The split second my face scrunched up while having my septum pierced, my ex cought it on film as it were. :p
BriePeircing2.jpg

And a GOOD photo, me with my mom's rescued ex racing thoroughbred, Lurch. I loves him... We had just hit the renn fair nearby and stopped by the barn to take some cute photos while I was still dressed up.
4001772920_8d8b7dcff2_o.jpg

4001602762_0eb9e39afd_o.jpg

"Ok i'm done sitting still, I want to eat the grass", "Ok you can eat grass in a minute, get back up here!"
4001602852_ce39d6e6dc_o.jpg

At the Grand Canyon last summer
3985464450_33a73d9a6c_o.jpg

At Slide Rock, AZ. Pardon my cousin in the background looking goofy. lol.
3985464516_f5738ceba4_o.jpg

Back