Glass nano cube builders?????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

nomercymike

Live Aloha!!!!!!!!
Im putting a feeler out for someone in the area that builds glass tanks. Im looking at a solana 34 gal right now, but I want an external sump. So I could go acrylic or glass. Im looking at 22x22x22 46 gal or 22x22x24 inch tank 50 gal rimless w/external coast to coast overflow to maximize the internal space. Im going with those measurments as the solana tank stand I have is a 22x22 inch footprint. I guess I could go 24x24x24 if I want to and would be really cool. But Im wondering on the cost of the build. I know it will be more than a solana, but I dont have deep pockets. If it comes down to it, I may just find the glass and build it myself. So is there anyone out there? Starphire would be a cool bonus on the 3 sides, but not needed. Thank you for your time, Mike:)

I know Blazer88 had his tank built by Joel at Waves Marine in Portland. He has a rimless cube with starphire glass and external overflow. Last I heard he was selling the business but still taking orders on tanks. You could try to PM him here (LiquidFunk) or call Waves Marine & Reef to see if he is still around. 503-968-3200

Back