Go Bears

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Aquatic Guru

I've waited a couple decades for the Bears to go back to the Super Bowl!! Thank God!! We going to win no matter who we play! Bring on Indy or New England. Be nice to have a little rematch against New England like in 85'!

Go Chicago Bears!!!!!

Bear down Chicago Bears........What a game. And yes, this team can beat Peyton and Co.. To all of the navy blue and orange fans, can't wait to see a great game on the 4th.

What a great game! Both teams playing their hearts out in the freakin snow! Just Awesome!

Did any of you guys catch the colts vs. patriots game? That was also a great game down to the final seconds they were scoring. Needless to say we are playing the Colts in the superbowl.

HEY Luey You need to get up here and we can rock together on the 4th man.

Man, that would be great!

Should be a great game. I still want the Bears to win but if the Colts win it i woun't be too upset because of Maning and Coach Dungy, they seem like great people, they are very likeable, not to mention the fact that my wife is from Indiana and I lived 10 years in IN.

LOL!!!! you know at the beginning of the game i thought that the saints were never gonna score :lol: .... it took them sometime :p :lol: .
i didn't get to watch the Colts game due to some call of deuty 3 (xbox 360) game :p .
I think it's gonna be an awesome game and i'm glad the Colts won....whoever wins the superbowl it's gonna be well deserved.

GO COLTS !!!!! GO BEARS !!!!

I don't really care about any of the four teams but I wish the Saints had put up a little more of a fight. I am just glad the Pats and Colts game was a really good game and fun to watch. I hope the Superbowl is as good of a game and not a one sided blow-out. (like da'Bears squishing Payton right off the bat and killing the Colts :mad: )

Who Cares!

They Hawks aint' in it anymore.... so im just in for the commercials! COME ON FUNNY ONES!

I was pulling for Da Bears and the Colts yesterday.:D Good games. I was wondering about the Colts for a while.:confused: I will be pulling for the Bears on the superbowl.

They Hawks aint' in it anymore.... so im just in for the commercials! COME ON FUNNY ONES!

LOL!!! i'm the same :D ..... no hawks no fun :( .... i miss them, i don't know you doods but i feel like i don't know what to do on sunday after my team got kicked out .

I can't wait to see the commercials though :D .

For all you Colts fans i think that there is something you should know about the colts.

C ount
O n
L osing
T he
S uperbowl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

For all you Colts fans i think that there is something you should know about the colts.

C ount
O n
L osing
T he
S uperbowl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ROFL!!! Time is ticking!!!! GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

How many hours left????:D Hope this is a great game and very close!!! I'm talking nail biting, OT time close!! But knowing the Bears, they will just blow away the Colts:rolleyes: :lol:

Back