Go Bears

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

How many hours left???? Hope this is a great game and very close!!! I'm talking nail biting, OT time close!! But knowing the Bears, they will just blow away the Colts

you don't know that dood ... i think the Colts have a chance :D ... but then again anyone has a chance.... i just hope it's a good game because after this game i'm gonna have to wait months to watch football again :( .

LOL! I hope the squares I buy win!!! If the Colts need to score before a quarter for me to win the square, Hmm....What do I wish would happen :rolleyes: :lol:

We all knew the bears didnt stand a chance, the colts are a better team and have a seasond QB, Rex just is a rookie QB that makes very foolish mistakes and only plays good if his team keeps his momentum up. Chicago will be on the market for a new QB most definately..

It was fun to watch especially that first ever opening KO TD return!!!
The bears almost had a chance but it would have only been possible by the special teams and the defence...

Congrats to the Colts for the new WOrld championship...
And Congrats to the Bears for getting there!
Matt

I cant believe the rain! man was it coming down hard the whole game! and to think that the NFL wont let us have a superbowl here in Seattle because we have an open stadium and it rains here!!

Matt

Congrats to the Colts ! Good game though. I think Rex Grossman was trying to make something happen by taking some chances - the long ball into double coverage is one example. Rain also made things interesting too especially with a wet football. LOL !! Now I propose we have Super Bowl 42 in Giants Stadium in 2008 !! Now let's see some football there for the Lombardi trophy !!!

Well, maybe next year for the Bears...They need a QB though

LMAO!!! :lol: .................nope sorry dood... next year is for the Seahawks :D and by the way ....what's up with the whole world champions, the owner or whatever kept calling them world chanpions.... i mean i like Manning and all but they're not the "world" champions or at least i thought world champion meant that you are the best in the whole world after competing with other countries :p .

I think the game was very good and the better team won the game, the Colts definatly deserve to win.
As far as the Bears, I am proud of the was the whole season went, they do not need a new QB, Groosman is the best QB in a long time in Chicago, he will be better, he is a young guy and should be interesting wha he can do in 1-2 years under the same offence and hopefully he will not be hurt next year. I think the team should get better. I just hope Rivera and Turner do not take a head coach job anywhere else.

Congrats to all Colts fans.

Back