Good Online Fish Store

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

YamahaF934

Alright, I do not have the selection for reef cleaners here in Pullman, Just curious what web site you guys recommend for hermits, snails, etc. I dont think having it come from Florida would be very practical.

liveaquaria.com...I bought small snails from reefs2go.com and they were very small and mostly DOA..first and last purchase from them..

Reeftopia prices seem really good compared to local but I have never bought livestock online so how does this work? Do they place things in a bag, ship it and hope for the best?

reefcleaners

www.reefcleaners.org PERIOD!
The owner John Maloney is the man!
I ordered 10 Dwarf cerith snails and I received over 50!
I found a few little blue leg hermit crabs in the bunch too.
He ships fast and awesome customer service!

I actually received my order today! I ordered Wednesday.

His shipping was very professional. Very good packaging.

You can go here:
http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=86

And you can let him know your specs on your tank. He will then tell you what he suggests for what you tank needs are.

I my whole clean up crew consisted of:

50+ Dwarf Ceriths * I ordered 10*
5+ Florida Ceriths *I ordered 2*
8+ Nassarius Vibex *I ordered 4*
4+ Nerite Snails (Small - Medium) * I ordered 2*
15+ Zig Zag Periwinkles * I ordered 2*
3+ Blue leg hermits * I did not order any!*
1 Penny Macro Algae * I ordered 1*
1 HUGE Refugium Pack(Nano)(A golf ball size portion of chaeto, gracilaria and 2 red mangroves.) *I ordered 1* * I received chaeto was like baseball sized, gracilaria handful size, and 4 mangroves*
1 Herbivore Flake Diet * I did not order this*
It all ran me $19.xx shipped! :)
John is the man!

Last edited:
Anyone order from blue zoo aquatics. . .Good prices and looks to be good products. Wish it was easier to find someone.

Slash how do you know how many to put into a 72 gallon.?

liveaquaria.com...I bought small snails from reefs2go.com and they were very small and mostly DOA..first and last purchase from them..

I'm confused, you said you purchased small snails and they very small :confused: ya they are small but for < 0.45 cents you can't expect the adults. I'm surprised the majority where DOA, they have a good return policy, where they able to refund your $$?

As per Porksoda's advice I just went to reefcleaners.org...I didn't order any animals but rather several different types of macro. The prices are amazing...on algea and animals, I just didn't need any animals. I can't find prices like that anywhere!

www.coralfanatics.com

I order from these guys all the time. They are based out of Idaho. Family operated business. Awesome selection on zoo's (great prices), and their RIC's are phenomenol. Highly recommend them. I also know that barrier reef has a website. I have never ordered from there but find their store amazing. so there are a couple.

Back