good results with aiptasia remover

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sx230

i've been battling with aiptasia for a while now.tryied pepermint shrimp,chem-marine stop aiptasia($18.00 for bottle) with no qood results till i tryied joe's juice($7.00) and matter of seconds you good see them wilt away.just hope it doesnt change water balance.i went to war tonight just hope i have won the battle :badgrin: will post any bad results

Just make sure you use enough to totally kill the aiptasia or it will come back, and if it breaks up they actually are spread this way. I turn the flow off before doing it so the droplets don't land on mushrooms or zoanthids. Melted a few zo's that way, they were right there with the aiptasia. Usually takes a few sessions to get rid of the little buggers totally. So don't give the bottle away just yet :)
Kate

Joes juice is amazing.. you can also get a copperband butterfly fish that will eat aptasia.. but u will never completely get rid of them..so keep joes juice handy..and just kill them as you see them.. that is what we did.. our tank was full of them.. now we get one or two here and there..

Back