good Thai restaurant in Seattle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
does anyone know a good not so expensive Thai restaurant in the Seattle area?
my brother in-law is gonna be having friends visiting for a day and so he asked me if i could ask, if anybody knows any good restaurants that'd be really good to eat at, my first thought was Dang's restaurant :D but he said it's gotta be around down town Seattle, so please let me know doods/ettes :).

My Sister-in-law works at Thai-One-On in Lake City, and Thai Ginger in Pacific place. Both are great!

My personal favorite (from my college days) is Thai Tom on the Ave in the U District. It's small, cramped, delicious, and there always a line. Try the swimming ramma... awesome! Tup Tim Thai on Queen Anne is great as well, but it's been a long time since I've been there. Also there are a ton of Thai resturaunts in Fremont... in fact if you're eating at one chances are you can look across the stret and see another... lol.

If you looking for something a little more fancy... try Rahcha Noodle and Thai Cuisine up on Queen Anne. Good location, great food, and awesome atmosphere! Let me know what you decide on.

a short ferry ride to Bremerton, and 10 min drive to Silverdale will get you to Bahn Thai,
it's really good, and not too expensive either.

Bahn Thai Restaurant
9811 Mickelberry Rd NW, Silverdale, WA 98383

(360) 698-3663

I was looking for some info,
and found one in seattle, I wonder if they are the same company
http://www.bahnthaimenu.com/mapAndLocation.html

I liked the stuff they had at Thai siam in ballard. I've only gotten take-away but it looks pretty nice(but small) to sit in

well at the end they went to Racha and Thai cuisine and my brother in-law and his wife say thank you !! they said the food was awesome :)

Mai Phim, if you like your thai fast and cheap. Used to eat it a few times a week...not open past 7 pm and there's always a line out the door.

There's a Bahn Thai in Seattle, near the Seattle Center. There used to be anyway but it's been a little while since I've been there. It's my favorite Thai food in Seattle.

Back