Goodbye

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

plack

Sea Otter
I just wanted to say thank You to so many who have or have offered to help me But I am taking a leave of the hobby.

I need to pay bills and My tank crash was the last straw-- Or was it the theif who copied my debit card and pin # ? and Taking $1000 out of my bank account- Or being unemployed for 7 months last year ?

We all Have settbacks--- But I have had way to many for me to handle at this time.

Maybe I will have a fantastic year and will start up again next year ?

Thank's any way

:)

Paul

Man Paul I am so sorry to hear that. I have had my CC number stolen more than a couple times now so I know it sucks (more so in your case with the debit card). Hang in there man. The tide will change and good times will be yours. When you get back in you know we will be here to help you out. Take care of the things that matter most....the hobby will be here when you are ready.

-Reed

Paul my friend, I wish you and yours the speediest of recoveries against the recent obstacles life has thrown at you. When you are ready, I would love to help you get a set-up that stays simple and beautiful. For now, get life stuff in order. You have my numbers, call or email any time for any reason.

Last edited:
so sorry the hear you are getting out for now,,when ever you get back to this hobby again,,i will have corals for you anytime...just me know.

Hey Paul next time you set up a tank send me a PM. I'll try to set you up with some corals no charge of course.

Brett

Take care of your family Paul. We'll see you in here again when the time is right.

Will miss you! (although I haven't been really active in the club as of late either)...

Take care and we'll see you when you are ready to dive back in!!

Paul,

If there is anyway I can help, just let me know. I am down the road from you.
Kirk

Back