Google Chrome

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Airphotog

Love my Nikon
Google all of a sudden does not like Reef Frontiers. I am getting

"Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on Reef Frontiers - Welcome to Reef Frontiers.
Content from www.googlecodehosting.net, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion."

Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on Reef Frontiers - Welcome to Reef Frontiers.
Content from www.googlecodehosting.net, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your Mac with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

Same here. I proceeded anyways obviously. I hope if there really is something on the page that its taken care of..

my Avast antivirus just blocked reeffrontiers gave me same error about the codehosting url.

Can someone please verify that the site does not have a virus or something, I cant even get on RF without my virus protection going crazy

I just resubmitted to have the forum taken off that list but the forum works with ie 9. We got randomly put on a spam list but I'm still looking into it.

Back