Got a long tentacle anemone

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

olsenshouse

and my domino damsels are hosting it. I got the anemone for my Pecula Clowns but the Domino Damsels seemed to take to it instead. Has anyone ever have Damsels do that before?

and my domino damsels are hosting it. I got the anemone for my Pecula Clowns but the Domino Damsels seemed to take to it instead. Has anyone ever have Damsels do that before?

I have one and my clowns never hosted after 4 anenomes after,carpet bubble, bulb anenome , yes dominoed will do tha and now it's his, cute though isn't it :)

I'll have to admit it is cute but I didn't want to get a second anemone to try on my clowns. Oh well, Domino reminds me of a dog when he goes into the anemone he wags his tail really fast lol. :)

only damsel I like all the other are to aggressive, what kind of ayatem dou have, I tryin to get big'' but I blew thousand on coral instead, ahould of bought 200G tank I use reef fuel from aquavia or something like yhat everything grows crazy'

Damsels are in the "anemonefish" family. So, it shouldn't be that odd, right? ;)

Back