Grab a Brewski with Drewski's 90 Gallon Tank! (picture heavy)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Is there any danger breathing the fumes?

I've never used it but Duane (trido) has posted about it before. So, here is a cut and paste, and link to the caution he gave the last time I asked about it
Wear safety goggles and don't breathe the vapors straight from the bottle. If you spill it straight onto your skin it can or will burn you. I used it a lot doing brick work as a job and have had it on my skin on many many occasions and a water rinse right away otherwise it will leave a burning stinging sensation. I use it because I get tired of using a gallon of vinegar at a time, and then waiting for such a slow process to happen. Muriatic acid works very fast if you make a strong solution. As little as 15 minutes for heavily encrusted equipment.

It can be dangerous for your skin and respiratory system if care isn't used with it.
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/thread...-clean-skimmer?p=710744&viewfull=1#post710744

Great looking stand! What are the measurements?
Like the way it's a little bigger than tank.

nice stand. do you have any woodwork experience? i've always wanted to build me a stand that looks nice. lol i stopped with just raw 2x4 putting together

Back