• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gracilaria

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

G&NSalty425

Us Against The World
Hey this is Nicole I wanted to see if you guys had any Gracilaria? I am looking for a nice size ball of it for our refugium.

Dont have any Gracilaria but if you have substrate in the fuge, I got some nice caulerpa prolifera if you want. You just have to pick it up(or I could bring it to the next PSAS meeting, which I know is still a while to go)

Thank you so much for the offer the only thing is we are looking for the Gracilaria to grow in the refugium and to also feed the fishies lol we have some Cheato (hopefully I spelled it right it's late and I am sleepy lol) in there right now.

Right now we do not have any Gracelaria at this time. Sorry!

Dang, would this be something you guys could order? I would much rather order thru you guys then order online.

Dang, would this be something you guys could order? I would much rather order thru you guys then order online.

Thank you, Nicole. If you are still looking for some, we will see what we can do about getting some in for you as soon as we can, we will let you know.
Thaks again!

Crazeeladee = Doris? If it is thank you :) Ohh that sand for the refugium was right on the money the amount we have a tiny lip left and couldn't add anymore if we wanted too and yes that is some dang good sand :)

LOL Is there any other crazy person here? Glad to hear the sand is working out. You should be having ALOT of life showing up, it's great! Gonna get me some...

Back