Great News!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL!!! yeah Ed, it has to be our way .
Mike, don't start getting me worried about my son already , if your daughter and my son hook up Krish... just kick Antonio out of your daughter's room and send him my way

LOL...If your son made it all the way here then you'd have much bigger problems:lol:

Ted Nugent has the answer for slack jawed boys. High powered rifle, and two #10 cans of Tomato soup. Shoot the first one, then knock him down, and stand on his chest, screaming if she comes home crying, I WILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then shoot the next can.
Simple really.

Ted Nugent has the answer for slack jawed boys. High powered rifle, and two #10 cans of Tomato soup. Shoot the first one, then knock him down, and stand on his chest, screaming if she comes home crying, I WILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then shoot the next can.
Simple really.

LMBO!!!! :lol: that's a good one Steve

krish75 said:
Thanks Mike! Should be fun! I'm curious so see what I don't know about myself yet...I'm sure it will be OCD to another level:lol: I'll have the baby doing water changes in no time!:D

:lol: Come spend a week in Wyoming with me my friend...we'll get ya some camo, we'll shoot some critters to hang on the wall, we'll give the boys plenty to worry about when they come calling...it's all good...:badgrin:

MikeS

Come spend a week in Wyoming with me my friend...we'll get ya some camo, we'll shoot some critters to hang on the wall, we'll give the boys plenty to worry about when they come calling...it's all good...

sheesh... what about me dood? ... and i thought we were friends.

spongebob lover said:
My due date is still August 18 :D .

I can vouch that people born on that date are absolutely nuts, a terrible pain in the a**, and will make your life hell much of the time.

Of course, that happens to be my girlfriend's birthday, so they have some pretty good stuff going for them too. =)

-Dylan

LOL...Mike and Steve they don't shoot much in the Bahamas. It's more like throwing conch shells, rocks and bottles:lol: But the best thing to use to scare someone away is dogs! A Bahamian would take their chances with a gun before a dog! Too bad I don't have either(LOL)

I can vouch that people born on that date are absolutely nuts, a terrible pain in the a**, and will make your life hell much of the time.

Of course, that happens to be my girlfriend's birthday, so they have some pretty good stuff going for them too. =)

Well i don't think it's gonna help any with me being the mom since i'm nuts and women think i'm crazy :D .

LOL...Mike and Steve they don't shoot much in the Bahamas. It's more like throwing conch shells, rocks and bottles But the best thing to use to scare someone away is dogs! A Bahamian would take their chances with a gun before a dog! Too bad I don't have either(LOL)
hmmm i think i go with Steve's and Mikes methods just because throwing conch shells and rocks sounds painful and well if you get hit by a bullet... at least i'm sure it will hurt but is quicker pain :p .
Krish you should get a kitty :D or may be a squirrel and put a sign that says, watch out with the squirrel :lol: .

hmmm i think i go with Steve's and Mikes methods just because throwing conch shells and rocks sounds painful and well if you get hit by a bullet... at least i'm sure it will hurt but is quicker pain .
Krish you should get a kitty or may be a squirrel and put a sign that says, watch out with the squirrel .

LOL...No kitty cause they tear leather and no squirrels cause we don't have any here(LOL) Maybe a sing shot:)

Happy to here everything is going good Krish. Congatulations on the girl. Can't wait to see pictures of the proud father and his new baby.

Brian

Happy to here everything is going good Krish. Congatulations on the girl. Can't wait to see pictures of the proud father and his new baby.

Brian

Thanks Brian! How's your wife doing?? Is everything fine with your little one?

krish75 said:
Thanks Brian! How's your wife doing?? Is everything fine with your little one?

Everything is going really well, but for some reason I seem to have the chocolate cravings this time around. Is that possible?

Brian

Everything is going really well, but for some reason I seem to have the chocolate cravings this time around. Is that possible?

Brian

Is your stomach getting big and are you feeling any kicking?(LOL)

ohh ohh you're starting to sound like a guy i saw in a show called house :D .... just watch out dood, if something starts growing it's normal or at least that's what doctor House says :lol:.

Back