Group order 6' VHO Bulbs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

OK, Larry says he needs 4 but will commit to 6 to get the order placed. Think this should work out. I will call today and pay. I can accept cash, checks, or paypal but if paypal will have to charge the 3.5% to cover Paypal's charged discount rate. Zero profit plugged in, selling for the same price as buying to the penny.

72" Super Actinics by URI $23.63 each including freight
Buying them from http://www.aquatictech.com/aquarium_lighting.html

ORDER PLACED 01/28/2007

Herefishyfishy 6
Plack 2-4
Salmonslayer 6
Finn 2
Augustus 2
Diablo4-6

Last edited:
Sound's good to me mike. Will pay cash just give me a total. Willing to give extra for gas etc. Just let me know. Will you car run on frag dropping's LoL
When will they be here?

Last edited:
cool I ordered 2 extra ones so he could place the order. you can have them if you want them.

72" Super Actinics by URI $23.63 each including freight
Bought them from http://www.aquatictech.com/aquarium_lighting.html

ORDER PLACED 01/28/2007 Should take a week to ship.

Mike 6 (might have extra 2 inc)
Tracy 6 (might have extra 2 inc)
Paul 2-4
Marty 2
Augustus 2
Larry 4
Chad 2

Cash on pick-up works just fine as do checks since we are all friends here.
Paypal is OK, but adds 3.5% for their fees.

Bulbs should be here any day now. Will PM each with address, phone and final total. At that point, the day/time for pick-up can be set up.

hey mike. i would like to meet up with you when you hook up with tracy. if that don't work. i will give my money to tracy. or you can drop them off and pick up some frags. talk to ya soon. chad

If dale jarrett is driveing, man this could take forever. I need more I am going to sell on Ebay for $5 ea and $60 for shipping lol.
The bulbs I have are used. That means I will have to sell for $4.99 and $ 60 shipping. GOT IT!!!!!!

Are they here yet ? I wanna go down that way soon anyway I really don't need the lights now But would like to make 1 trip :)

I called this AM, Greg said they messed up thinking they were in stock and the ball got dropped. He was out of town and it took awhile before reordering.:mad: He had a case drop shipped to us yesterday. Says 4-5 business days shipping and to expect them by Friday. Ordered on Jan 28th, will arrive Friday Feb 16th. I guess for this price, three week turn around is acceptable:doubt: Will have the final total shipping cost when they arrive. Price should be within a few pennies of the quote which is an amazing price if one doesn't factor in all the time spent:exclaim:

Oh thats right, this is our hobby and it is all fun;)

Last edited:
well I guess there is no reason for me to stop down there today as planned. next weekend I will be taking a ferry trip to the other side of the water. we will work something out.

on a side note that australian live rock that we were talking about is unbelievable so many different types of algae. a few hard corals, favites, there was even a clam that didn't survive the trip. I am thinking about changing all my rock to it when they get a new shipment in I want a less of a transit time from when its collected. I wish I had a camara that worked... argh

Yippee, Mr UPS man just delivered 24 each 72" URI Super Actinic bulbs.
The total came to $23.72 each. I can take Paypal, but since they charge extra as a discount rate, would prefer check/MO/ or cash. If paypal, add 3.5%. For anyone who is getting 6, I have an extra 6 foot bulb box I will donate...

Back