Guess the Pic

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sdellin

Lionfish
Here's a game where you post part of a picture and everyone gets to guess what the picture is.

Here's how it works: You decide on a picture you want to use and then select a "portion" of the picture. Select a portion by saving only a portion of the picure into a new file and then post the new picture file. You will need to keep the original file, so that when someone guesses the pic, you can post the whole picture.

You'll want to use something that someone will eventually be able to guess, like the Golden Gate Bridge or an animal, not like Grandpa Phil's elbow, I'd never get that one.

Once the guessing gets going, you can post clues if need be to help the game along. You can answer questions if you want or comment on how close the guessing is.

When someone guesses the pic, they win and that person gets to post the next pic. If the winner doesn't want to post, they can forward their turn and someone else can post a pic.

Here's a pic to start.

a bristle worm?

Isn't this game played where you show a texture of something, and people guess from that?

LakeEd and Mungus.... squiiishhh your guesses together!

(FYI... I believe if you click on the pic, it will open to a bit larger pic, it did for me.)

Cool! I did a game like this in December and the winner I sent them some Bahamian souveniers!!! Do I get a vacaville souvenier???(LOL :p) K...Let me see if I can find a pic...:)

Back