Guns and morons

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
the question is though. Do the criminals still have access to the guns? Does it really help with gun control?

Oh yeah...I don't have a gun. I have a steak fork and a big hammer up here(LOL) Sounds funny when you think of it...The cops may think I'm going to beat the dude with the hammer and then cook him! I may as well get a grill and set it up onetime in my closet to mess with their minds(LOL)

LOL!!! that'd be hylarious .... don't forget to set a fridge with fake legs and arms chopped :lol:

LOL!!! that'd be hylarious .... don't forget to set a fridge with fake legs and arms chopped

ROFL! Well hopefully no-one breaks in tonight because my nedication's got me messed up again tonight :oops: I gotta take this crap on a full stomach:p

Gun control only protects the criminals. I can see the point of the gun laws in the Bahamas though. Where you going to shoot them. Stray bullets would be a constant problem.

Brenden said:
Gun control only protects the criminals.

Agreed. I was just wondering if it is any harder from them to obtain. The criminals that is.. Like most things the criminal has easier access..

krish75 said:
Dont wake that guy up in middle of the night talking about how to move his t.v.
The other guy, not much hope for him.
Someone didnt spend the time with him when younger teaching about guns. Its a shame, but stupid people have stupid children. Not so long ago, life was dangerous, and the stupid ones died. Now we have a loving Govmint, (KY word) that wants to keep people like this alive to pay taxes, and vote. LOL

Agreed. I was just wondering if it is any harder from them to obtain.

Yeah I think Krish answered that one for us.

They've found grenades and crap on people here before! They have more guns than the Police have!!

I'm not trying to be a party pooper here, but I just want to remind you all of our policy on Controversial Threads. If my memory serves me right, this thread was a result of a past gun thread...which ended up getting heated.

Yep while back we had a bloodied deer thread, not good idea for a topic sorry guys lets let this thread die off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back