H2 takes on school bus and loses BAD!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brenden

See Anemaknee
bilde

No No No Krish its pronounced HUMMER with an "H"

I don't like those all that much i must be missing out on whats so great about them.

Cool Pic

Yeah the H2 is almost as dumb as the dufus who drove it into the back of the school bus....check out the first fireman on the left though, he looks like he's saying "whoa...damn!"

LMBO!!! ok if the person didn't see the school bus, then i don't get why he/she was driving :p.
I used to think hummers were kewl because of how big they are... but after seeing the movie cars with my son, i'm back to liking voltwagen (however you spell the name .........the bugs in a few), i think they're just the cutest little cars ever :D

i'm back to liking voltwagen (however you spell the name .........the bugs in a few), i think they're just the cutest little cars ever :D

Funny you say that, here in Yuma there are a lot of the old VW bugs modified to go in the sand as dune buggies or sand railcars. I tell my 10 year old girl that when she starts driving I will get one of those for her to go back and forth to school, one thime she almost cries because she thinks they are so ugly and not very girly. So when I see one for sale I always tease her about them.

ROFL! can you imaging a kid sitting in the back of that bus and how scary it woulda been??? that shows how poorly built hummers are... wow. how can that happen?

good point. I sure hope the ones the military uses are stronger than that.

Luey
They are much better then the ones sold to the rich. I am waiting for a shell of one to be put in DRMO so I can get one, Get a detroit diesel and off you go. Kevlar galore on mine, I could drive it downtown Detroit then lol, but who would want to?

The H2 is just a tahoe frame with a different body. Nothing like the military ones.

The H2 is just a tahoe frame with a different body. Nothing like the military ones.

Correct.

The Hum-vee or hummer or H1 is what the military uses.
The H2 and H3 are all variants (cosmetic only) of regular SUVs that GM sells through other brands. Aka garbage. : puke :

Back