halo 3

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man did u play all night and did you just run through the game? I just don't understand how people beat these games so fast do you take the time to enjoy the graphics and the scenery? Well I just picked mines up I hav'nt popped it in the console yet but I will after dinner!!!!

Yeh its a fun game. It just a reallly simple game to play and yeah I had the whole day off lol. Its awesome. But some aspects i like halo 2 better. Like the sniping in this game sucks. Halo 2 sniping is so much better. And that fact that even if you shoot first and u hit first you can still die first which is stupid.

well i rented it on tuesday and really got to play it today and its an ok game. The graphics are not the best. I think gears or war, bio shock, are way better in the graphics department..

Just got my box back from the repair center today. I can't wait to rip into this game. It sucked having to look at it for the last week and not being able to play it.

Is it gonna be another in a year and a half before the game gains proper controls...like full mouse/keyboard support?

I got mine the following day it was released and completed it in 2 days on the normal mode. Now I've got to go back and complete it in legendary. Of course that might take a little longer.

Now, I'm stuck playing it online and getting my rear kicked by people half my age. Man do some of the those online gamers have quick reflexes. I'm dead before I even know who or what hit me.. :)

Last edited:
Now, I'm stuck playing it online and getting my rear kicked by people have my age. Man do some of the those online gamers have quick reflexes. I'm dead before I even know who or what hit me..

LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: way to go James :lol: .
well i shouldn't laugh because that happens to me too :|:lol:

I just beat it too, it was a really good ending. I beat it in 5 hours. I'm tired, and I'm going to be playing online tomorrow, getting schooled by teenage kids.

play it in HD, you'll change your mind.

2789653-Full1.jpg

2789206-Full1.jpg

4090544-Full1.jpg

1925561-Full12.jpg

970069-Full12.jpg

2823928-full12.jpg

Back