Happy Anniversary Krish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
Well before someone beats me to it :p..... i just wanted to wish you a happy wedding anniversary :D .
Enjoy yours and Christina's day, i'd say get something for yourself but you already are :p .

Gaby, aren't you the "other woman"????? does his wife know about you two????? J/K Happy Anniversary Krish!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you guys going to do for your anniversary??????(you better not say that you're going to Atlantis!!)

Thanks guys! And nope...No Atlantis today. Too hot to take Emily(LOL) We are going to attempt to go for lunch today but we'll see how that goes. Newborns make things a bit difficult:)

what!!!! nothing smart or clever to say ??????? i'm speechless!!!!
Congrats Christina on putting up with him. Do not know how you do it but you are a strong, brave woman. Congrats to Krish for finding a girl that will put up with him. (I am in the same boat) Keep your head up Ron. You will find a man one day. :p :D Better:?: :badgrin: :badgrin:

yeah, that's a little better!!!!!:D :D i was thinking you were sick or someone was holding a gun on you or something!!!!:p :p

Thanks guys...Tday makes 4 years married and next month will make 13 years we've been together. 13 of the best years of my life:)

ok Krish!!! we realize that Christina must be watching you type that!!! now pm each of us your real thoughts!!!!:D :D J/K....(or am i ?);)

Happy Day to you and Christina, Hope all is well bro, Just make sure you always put eachother first, Children are important but the main thing in your life is your wife. Just my opinion.

Thanks Ed and Bob...I love my wife dearly. If I went on about her here you guys would get all teary:p Best thing I've ever done in my life was get together with her and Ron...She's in the shower so she can't read this;)

ROFL! Your mind is in the gutter :lol: I meant, the best thing I've ever done in my life was to get together with her (and then I added another thought by saying) and Ron...She's in the shower so she can't read this. If punctuation makes you feel better University English Language Lecturer Dr Ron J, here it is again:p

The best thing I've ever done in my life was to get together with her. And Ron... she's in the shower so she can't read this. Stop getting all excited man:lol:

yeah, that punctuation helped out that sentence immensely:rolleyes: !!! i don't want to go giving Brenden any fuel to his fire!!!!!:D :D :D

Gaby, aren't you the "other woman"????? does his wife know about you two????? J/K

no dood you're confusing me with Brian :lol: .

Best thing I've ever done in my life was get together with her and Ron

you too ??? sheesh how many more Krish? :lol: :lol:

On the serious note, i hope you have many many more anniversarys :) .

WOW I missed this one, Happy anniversary DOOD, hope you have a 100 more

LOL! Thanks Scooty. I hope so as well...If I have 100 more than will mean I will live to be 129 years old:D

On the serious note, i hope you have many many more anniversarys

You too Gabbs...Even if it means with a different hubby :shock: :lol: J/K

I will live to be 129 years old

awesome ...you'd go into the ginea records or whatever they're called for being the oldest man on earth :D .

You too Gabbs...Even if it means with a different hubby J/K

LMBO!!! yeah i guess i could do 10 with each hubby i get and set my own record :shock: :lol: :lol: .

Back