Happy B-day Mr. Moderator

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DaBrowns

Happy B-day Kev, thanks for all you've done to promote the hobby...especially for us newbies who continue to have no clue what we've gotten ourselves into.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOD !!! :)
i hope you have a good one.... please don't forget to send me some cake or cookies :p .

Thank you all very much!
I'm on my way out for a night on the town. I hope I can stay up past 10PM :rolleyes:
I'm going out to dinner and have a suite at the historic Davenport hotel for the night. I won't be able to reply until Sat. night.

Best regards,
Kevin

Hi Kevin! Happy Belated Birthday! I hope your day went as you planned and a little more.

Best,
Ilham

I stayed in the new towers on the 18th floor in a two room suite. The view was spectacular. There was a cool gas fireplace and a small kitchen. There wasn't a coffee maker and I thought was strange. It worked out though, as my sister-in-law sent up room service with a cart that had coffee, Baillies, and fruit :) . There is no Jacuzzi tub just a shower except in the honeymoon suites. At the suites across the street in the original hotel they have them in all the suites.
The decor is African with cool paintings of animals and lots of furniture with zebra stripes and leopard spots. The service is top notch. They charge $22 to valet park your car overnight :rolleyes: You can walk everywhere downtown from there so I might take a limo next time.

Regards,
Kevin

I stayed in the new towers on the 18th floor in a two room suite. The view was spectacular. There was a cool gas fireplace and a small kitchen. There wasn't a coffee maker and I thought was strange. It worked out though, as my sister-in-law sent up room service with a cart that had coffee, Baillies, and fruit :) . There is no Jacuzzi tub just a shower except in the honeymoon suites. At the suites across the street in the original hotel they have them in all the suites.
The decor is African with cool paintings of animals and lots of furniture with zebra stripes and leopard spots. The service is top notch. They charge $22 to valet park your car overnight :rolleyes: You can walk everywhere downtown from there so I might take a limo next time.

Regards,
Kevin
WOW!!!! Somebody got spoiled! Very cool.

Back