Happy Belated Birthday Ol Man, "Charlie"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Scooterman

Hey sorry I didn't figure it out but just wanted to wish you a happy day late b-day Charlie! Hope you got sumtin new for the tank or maybe a Nascar Die-cast collectible, or maybe better yet tickets to a race:lol:

Thanx Scooter, I got a hangover and the die cast of the camo car he ran at Charlotte. It should be here before the end of the millenium. I can definitly see the orders for anything that has an "8" on it being pushed back a bit, can't you?

Already ordered the tix for the Vegas race next year.:D:D:D

Oh yeah, I also got a dozen Red roses from Lorie, they really look like American Beauty roses. To those of you who don't know me, that meant a bunch.

Last edited:
Charlie, I wish you a very belated happy birthday!!!! I'm sosorry I missed it and I do know about American Beauty roses!!!!

Cheers Buddy!

testing, is this Willis or Charlie?
Willis will you tell your friend Charlie that I wish him many happy more?
Take care Buddy!
Sincerely,
Ed:)

testing, is this Willis or Charlie?
Willis will you tell your friend Charlie that I wish him many happy more?
Take care Buddy!
Sincerely,
Ed:)

Check out the drool in the avatar, who do you think this is?????
I hope you guys have drool buckets this year at the conference, us old folks tend to lose certain functions after a while.

Nope. I actually haven't been back to a race (any series) since the hubby left the autoracing industry. We'll probably watch it though.....afterall - it is Father's Day :D

Back