Happy Birthday Gabby!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Happy birthday a day late, Gabby, hope you had a great one...:D

MikeS

OH MY:eek: DooDette!!:shock:

Happy Happy Late, Late Birthday, hope it was awesome & maybe you got to see some nice fireworks for your B-day!:lol:

Happy Birthday Gaby (better late then never huh) all the best and please keep posting your a hoot! oh yeah did Krish get the topless mexicans warmed up for your monkey dance?

LMBO!!! i think he got them dood :lol: .

happy b'day girl. keep us smiling for another year will ya

Thank you dood i will :D ... we'll have to come up with a new name for green boy :lol: .

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday a day late, Gabby, hope you had a great one...

OH MY DooDette!!

Happy Happy Late, Late Birthday, hope it was awesome & maybe you got to see some nice fireworks for your B-day!

Thank you doods !!! better late than never :D .
so now who's sending me a cake :D :lol: .

How bout Keylime Pie? Krish can make it for you

ahhh pie.... me loves pie :D but i thought it was suppose to come from the Mods :D .
Krish can make it too...... dood just don't add any green algae on this one ok :D .

Whew! Gabby - the party I had for you here just ended!! Wow - we had quite the celebration!!!

5.gif

I'll make you a belated birthday cake today for you...but it has to be wheat-free. Regardless, it will be yummy :D

Gabby's Birthday missed

Sorry for missing this one Gabby I hope you had a great Birthday you should have treated yourself with a new gift for your tank;)
I hope you had a grand day!...Jeff

Ssshhh....Jeff, you didn't miss Gabby's birthday....you were at the party I had at my house. That's why we are posting on this today :lol:

oh yea thats right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually i was off out of Depoe bay for the past few days catching my yearly supply of sea-bass, greenlings, and Lingcod Boy those guys have teeth but my anome's & I just love eating them;)
Sorry Gabby:oops:

NaH2O said:
Ssshhh....Jeff, you didn't miss Gabby's birthday....you were at the party I had at my house. That's why we are posting on this today :lol:

SON OF A (BEEEEEEEPPPPPPP)

I missed Gabby's B-Day :( I am sorry Gabby.

Happy Belated Birthday!

I feel so bad I think I will give you my stand :p

lol !!! It's ok everyone Thank you ..... just send me a cake and we're kewl :p :lol: ..... i'm not picky :D .

I feel so bad I think I will give you my stand :p

what,where, when........ ta ta ta tata :shock: :lol: .... i knew you would come to your sences and send me that beautiful stand :D :lol: :lol: .

Back