Happy Birthday Nikki!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

happy birthday Nikki !!! and i wish you have a wonderful day today :)
Ohhh and Thank you for all the help you give :D

32?????!!!!!!!!! GAWD......Yer really OLD!!!!!
What's it like being that old?????!!!!!
Can you tell me what you guys did for fun before you had televisions and cars, and stuff like that?

:D:D:D:D:D

Nick

Maxx said:
What's it like being that old?????!!!!!

I don't know old man.....put down your doughnut and tell me what its like chasing down the bad guys at your age! ;) hehehehe

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

Doughnut????!!!!!! I dont eat Doughnuts!!!!!!!
Thats harsh lady......If you're gonna get mean, I'm gonna hide the walker and your depends......

Nick

Well at least it was a happy birthday, of course the day after was a little rough.

Hey Maxx if you really want to get her, ask to see her tattoo!

Maxx said:
If you're gonna get mean, I'm gonna hide the walker and your depends......

Go ahead sonny.....take away my depends, then I'll sign up for a ride-along, and put in a request for Officer Nick. We'll see how long you keep the depends away from me. LOLOL. Of course, you'd have to put the doughnut down to take away my depends :D

Jiddy - you aren't going to give up on the tattoo thing are you? lololol

Hey Nikki,
We dont do ride alongs.....and if we did, I'd just make you sit in the back in the cage car. Hard plastic dishwasher safe seats, big plexiglass sheet between you and me. Your windows would be down, mine wold be up and I'd have the AC kicking, (its the same principle as fans in a hood....cool air in, funky nasty air out.)

:D

Nick

Well, I'd get together with Team Estrogen.....and you wouldn't stand a chance. You will be saying a lot of "sorry ma'ams" "yes ma'ams". LOL. Don't mess with a woman and her estrogen posse....especially one with a walker that wears depends. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday....you croanie you.... :lol:

Your present will be a little late, but hey, can you beat a fully functional 5 year old DSB deliverd directly to your door? :?: :lol:

Hope you had a good Birthday Nikki.... :D

MikeS

Happy Belated, Nikki!!
Looks like senility is already beginning to set in with you. lol :D

dragonbday.gif

Hey, Thanks again everyone! It really means alot.

MikeS - bring it on! I sense you having an emotional moment when you take it out...maybe you'll want to save it as a souvenir.

Back