Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
took a few pics the other day..
just some happy corlas
nov32010012.jpg

nov32010011.jpg

nov32010038.jpg

I got a few to color up so far... the others are coming along but still need some love. I lost some of the tiny ones .. the one with green polyps is still kinda brownish but showing potential.
nov32010111.jpg

nov32010112.jpg

I see you have some Hawaiian Leptastrea...you should snap a picture of the leptastrea we got not too long ago from Barrier. I'd refer to a name, but I don't think one was ever given...it was on a square plug though:oops:

Last edited:
I see you have some Hawaiian Leptastrea...you should snap a picture of the leptastrea we got not too long ago from Barrier. I'd refer to a name, but I don't think one was ever given...it was on a square plug though:oops:

thats the one it's just really happy! :)

I fragged the center "bump" off the plug. then mounted that. then cut the growth on the plug into four pieces and they have grown over there new plugs. FAST GROWER

pictures

Those are really great pictures!! Nothing makes me happier than "happy" corals. When it all seems to be too much regarding care, I just have to look at the tanks and feel rejuvenated again!!

I see you have some Hawaiian Leptastrea, you should snap a picture leptastrea we got recently from the barrier. I mean name, but I do not think a person ever give.

Very Nice!!! I'm liking the reflection on the bottom of the Plugs, i gives a clean look. Hows the Hammers doing???

Dtech07

Back