Happy New Year Everybody!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nonna58

I would like to wish all of my reefer friends a very happy and healthy New Year. I hope that 2014 brings all of us good luck, wealth, good health, and happiness! 2013 was a very challenging year with lots of changes within our family. A new granddaughter, my daughter and grandson moved in with us, Russell retired from Coca Cola, and we started our own business! I am hoping that 2014 will not be quite as exciting as 2013 was. :lol:

I would like to wish all of my reefer friends a very happy and healthy New Year. I hope that 2014 brings all of us good luck, wealth, good health, and happiness! 2013 was a very challenging year with lots of changes within our family. A new granddaughter, my daughter and grandson moved in with us, Russell retired from Coca Cola, and we started our own business! I am hoping that 2014 will not be quite as exciting as 2013 was. :lol:

Gonna be pretty tough to make 2014 as hectic a year as you and Russ have had in 2013, but I'm confident you guys will give it your best shot!!
Happy New Year, guys.

Back