Happy Thankgiving everyone!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i get to eat turkey and chicken and ham like 3 times a week, Where going to the faimlys house, (they eat a lotta rice and beans) Most likely

there gonna cook turkey (cause they dont eat that a lot i bet)

and all i want is some rice.

Happy Thanksgiving all... remember guys, give the wife a hand today she could use it.... (she made me say it)... :)

Actually,My wife is working so Im with you guys... Im cooking and taking care of my little ones today... Usually its the other way around... :D

guys please don't use your turkey basters from your fish tanks to drip butter on the turkey :lol:, dark fader (my in law) did it last year and we got to eat frozen formula 1 in our turkey :lol: .... so please make sure you guys use the right turkey baster :D .

Krish, make sure your in law isn't putting breast milk in that bottle :p :D .

even though i said it before ....... HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! to all of you and i'm thankful for this website and the people i talk to all the time :) :D .

Happy happy gobble day everyone! :D

cancan.gif

guys please don't use your turkey basters from your fish tanks to drip butter on the turkey :lol:, dark fader (my in law) did it last year and we got to eat frozen formula 1 in our turkey :lol: .... so please make sure you guys use the right turkey baster :D .

Krish, make sure your in law isn't putting breast milk in that bottle :p :D .

even though i said it before ....... HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! to all of you and i'm thankful for this website and the people i talk to all the time :) :D .

LMAO... You kill me, HAPPY THANKSGIVING all...

Back