Has anyone dealed with Aquacave

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they shipped me my octopus quickly, but this was before the big run. Slow on email about the pump problems I was having and finally referred to the manufacturer. Similar to typical internet dealers. Hope this helps.

Yes, they shipped me my octopus quickly, but this was before the big run. Slow on email about the pump problems I was having and finally referred to the manufacturer. Similar to typical internet dealers. Hope this helps.

The guys at Vue a pretty good to deal with. I wouldnt bother leaving a message but they do answer eventually.

Don

ill jump on this, since its not aloud.

but i screwd up i was just all out pissed.

I havent delt with them,

Doesnt it suk when you try to contact someone who, has the methoid and means of takeing money outta your pocket. and you can get a hold or msg back from them??

have you get a recipt?

ill jump on this, since its not aloud.

Its allowed but any negative comments must remain hidden. The origonal post is fine as long as you respond by pm or email thus no need for the thread just the first post. I'd suggest refraining from even positive comments regarding vendor experiences. Skews the review and others may get burned.

Don

I'd suggest refraining from even positive comments regarding vendor experiences. Skews the review and others may get burned.
that's what we're here for:oops: ...to help each other out:D !!! i would personally like to know who has good service:D :D

that's what we're here for:oops: ...to help each other out:D !!! i would personally like to know who has good service:D :D

What about bad service. The bottom line is that if all that gets posted is positive and you do not here the negative you will get burned eventually. Negative is not allowed thus skewing the overal feed back. Thus all feed back should be done in private or elsewhere. This I agree with, keeps RF from becoming like other unfriendly boards.

Don

Reef Frontiers does not host any vendor feedback forums as they tend to spiral out of control quickly due to many different personal experiences with vendors or sponsors (or private parties) amongst the whole community. As such, it is against Reef Frontier's policy to air out one's issues about sponsors, local fish stores, or private deals which have been made or may have gone bad. We would ask all those who have issues like this or similar in nature to work these kinds of problems out in private. Reef Frontiers staff retains the right to retain or remove such posts from the general forums.

Just like the title ask's... Im starting to get a little frustrated. :mad:

I bought a octopus skimmer that I had some problems with. I thought the pump was the problem and contacted customer service. First time no luck, second day I called early in the morning and talked to a person. He told me to also email him as a reminder of the issue. A day or so later I got an email on how to solve the problem with the pump. There a advice was to remove a washer that was causing the problem. I actually already got that info from other people on this forum. Anyway it works fine now. I thought the service was a little slow but helpful. Goodluck.

ups Online tracking is DA BOMB!

some times, ill drive out in to towm the day its supost to arive, cause i know the ups guy billy. and if he sees me in town and he has somethng for me, he'll chase me down to give it to me.

I recieved a call this morning 8-31-06 and was assured all is well and my order will arrive shortly... Moderators if you wish to delete this thread please do so I wasnt aware this type of post was frowned upon... :oops:

Basically we don't want a flame war to start. It is okay to spout off about a problem with a part, your pump burned out, your tank cracked, etc ... but to start trying to rectify the situation by outright flaming against a vendor is where things go downhill. That is why we don't have vendor feedback forums here. Even positive items like a member suggested can skew discussions but those tend not to spiral out of control. Once they do, we will certainly take action on those as well. What we do know, through countless experience on this and other boards is that when a post is made just to rant and rave, it is heading in the wrong direction from the beginning and hence gets quicker attention.

It is never an ideal situation, it is sometimes a difficult choice to pull a thread, sometimes obvious, sometimes not, but sometimes we just have to make a call and do what we feel needs to get done to keep the site running smoothly.

I apologize to anyone who feels we may pull threads of this nature haphazardly, but we do try to do what is best for the site. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back