Has anyone ran into this fish site?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think the gallons is a typo thats like a adult unicorn tang is a 55gallon I would say more along the lines of a 15000 gallon tank like a pool size. and If I had the room I would get this bad boy in a heart beat price is cheap IMO. for a shark.

I think the gallons is a typo thats like a adult unicorn tang is a 55gallon I would say more along the lines of a 15000 gallon tank like a pool size...

My kind of thinking. Or 150,000 better yet. The tanks at marineland and the like are barely big enough and even those fish go insane.

1200 gallon tank one wack of the tail against the glass or acrylic lol hope there is no one in the room as they may get Bit. I would persoanlly hate to be stuck in a dog carrier is what I would feel like in that small of a tank.

I think the only tail wack that would break a fish tank would be from a dinosaur.

I have some photos somewhere of swimming among them off an island in Hawaii.
Brett used to keep sharks, very spendy hobby

Speaking of sharks, mine got to meet Jesus last week. I had taken him to Aquarium Paradise when I took the tank down. I guess they fed him a eight inch wooden feeding stick.

Wtf! man this sucks ! I wish they wouldve givin him to the aquarium before this happened

Speaking of sharks, mine got to meet Jesus last week. I had taken him to Aquarium Paradise when I took the tank down. I guess they fed him a eight inch wooden feeding stick.

I have ordered from them (lemonpeel tang) and was very impressed. They even sent an acclimation kit and "fish food" with the package...

we had a barracuda sent to one of the LFS here in town(las Vegas) they donated him to the shark reef he is still alive and kicing it was a small one about 6 inches or so when they gave him away. it was cool to see.

Yes, the shark past away last week when they fed him. As I was told, the shark bit the first 8 inches of the feeding pole to include the "meat" hook......

I noticed it when I visited them on Thursday, I asked and that's what they told me.... the shark will be missed.

Dont worry Brie, he had a pretty delightful life when he was a member of my family. He ate like a king!

Golden puffer
achillies tang
powder blue tang
lunar wrasse
california yellow spot ray
blue spotted stingray
large clown trigger

All of which were considered "good" size....

*rolls eyes* That poor shark.

Back