havent posted for quite some time so im here to say high once again!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

keithinspokane

as title states,i havent posted in a long while.i have the same 57 gal setup....all equipment is the same except reflectors....and maybe the skimmer....lol its been that long!

anyways i have a most recent pic..even though its crapola its gives ya the jist of things...lol not color representtive whatsoever

DSCN1075.jpg

and that was right after a water change on top of the no skill picture taking thats why there is water marks on the glass.you cant even see a couple of the corals either,there s a green pocilapora and a couple encrusting montis as well.

thanks a lot michael,yeh im here to stay now...tanks doing good i guess,still have more average corals but hey whatever theyre still cool as can be :p i seen your tank looks pretty cool.

thanks krish,i have the onespot foxface rabbitfish,banghai cardinal,madarine,and a shrimp goby pair that i havent seen in forever....so im not positive theyre still there,lol funny but not funny lol.i always kept a pretty light bio on my tank as i think its key to good balance.

the madarine only has one eye too.we had added a purple phseudo back when and within minutes it had picked on the dragonette enough that it picked out its eye.....i didnt know whether or not to pull it out so i left it,removed the phsuedo and needless to say the dragonnete is still with us years later.

thanks krish,i have the onespot foxface rabbitfish,banghai cardinal,madarine,and a shrimp goby pair that i havent seen in forever....so im not positive theyre still there,lol funny but not funny lol.i always kept a pretty light bio on my tank as i think its key to good balance.

Same here. I had 4 small fish in a 75gal LOL!

hey thanks IPisces....im glad to still be here.and hopefully i can get back with the couple people that i knew!

oh i have this video of the tank also,shows the colors a bit better but still isnt that great.and the video is older than the picture so some of the corals are smaller,still a couple you cant even see though.
i no longer have the butterfly fish...it just disappeared one day,not sure if it jumped or just died and the inverts got to it first.

Any time your in my neck of the woods...and I do mean woods....your welcome to stop in and visit.
We look forward to your participation. Sure you have a lot of good experience and humor to share.
We like humor...and pictures:)

i could re post and re post on this all day...lol.the rockwork is a little different too,i pulled more out so the caps could really grow out.

i couldnt stand it anymore i had to take a couple pictures to replace the super crappy one i put up first.

DSCN1101.jpg

DSCN1104.jpg

DSCN1114.jpg

DSCN1117.jpg

at least these couple arent all super washed out i guess.

Back