Hawks won!!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

matts125

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i AM STILL CATCHING MY BREATH EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MATT

Im sooo upset man how could he jack that up...another year down the drains again...im getting tired of getting my hopes up and yet again they find a way to lose the game...I wish Aiken #8 Smith#22 Irvine#88 would come back and get the wins like they did... Im done with football till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I loved it, To see that little punk Romo flub that field goal was most excellant. I just dont see how a 8 game wonder can make it to the Pro Bowl and Hasslebeck is sitting at home.

Hey man look at the 8 games for each and you pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hands down

ROMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly Bob!!!!!!!!

that was a great game !!!

I am for the hawks all the way but I just didnt think they were going to pull that one off, The Cowbabies just totally screwed up on an easy game winning play!!!!

Go Hawks!!!!!!

Matt

Charlie Maybe they should have had TO as the holder......................... oh wait a minute, he would have dropped it to.
Way to go Seahawks!!!!

Thats a good one :)

Yes i agree with you there... It was his first year for being the starter he did ok. Now we have to hope tuna and t.o comes back for next year fingers crossed

I doubt the coach had any kind words for Romo after the game!
I saw him on the sideline screaming at ROmo several time that game Especialy when he fumbled it!!
I agree that this will be a thorn in his spine for the rest of his life! It is said to be one of the biggest NFL Playoff upsets of all time!!

Any Ways GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

I wish Aiken #8 Smith#22 Irvine#88 would come back and get the wins like they did

Aiken was a whiner.
Smith was a crybaby. I've never seen someone so good at running out of bounds. :(
Irvine was (is) a crackhead. :eek: They don't drug test at FOX do they?

Do I feel bad for Romo? yes
Do I think he is going to rebound and have a great game next week? yes
Do I think he is going to be a great quarterback someday? yes
Should he be going to the probowl? ABSO-F***ING-LUTLY NOT!

Should Rex Grossman be going because he was on fire in september?

Meche first of all mike works for espn not for fox...

Do I think he is going to rebound and have a great game next week? yes
the season is over till next year..

Make sure you look in the hall of fame and you will see troy, and soon to be in smith, and mike....

I think if his hand wanst hurt this year he would of had alot more catches and less drops meaning he wouldnt cause so many problems. thats just my thoughts

Back